Steps for Licensing through Copyright.com
* Click the Get Permissions link on our website which will bring you to the Copyright.com website. Enter the publication name, LLERO.
* After finding the title LLERO, choose “Pay-Per-Use Options”.
* Scroll down the list to find the type of reuse you want to request(i.e.- electronic, print, etc.).
* Select the corresponding bubble and click “Price & Order”.
* Fill out any required information and follow the prompts to acquire the proper permissions to reuse the content that you’d like.
For questions about using the service on copyright.com, please contact:
Copyright Clearance Center
222 Rosewood Drive
Danvers, MA 01923
Phone: +1-(978) 750-8400
Fax: +1-(978) 750-4470
Additional requests can be sent directly to email@example.com.