DIY Flaco Coquito
Spent your wad on holiday gifts. Fear not, you can make your own skinny coquito at home. Here are 5 simple swaps for a slim-and-trim nog from Skinny Chef Jennifer Iserloh. (http://skinnychef.com)
- Coconut Cream – Swap half the coconut cream for half-and-half.
- Coconut Milk – Switch out the full-fat version for light.
- Rum – Cut half (or all for a virgin-style) the rum and use rum extract.
- Egg Yolk – Nix one yolk from the recipe.
- Sweet Condensed Milk – Use half regular and half low- fat.
Photo Courtesy of Flaco Coquito